Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 2-5, Wollongong, Australia



All shops were closed since 4.30pm as they supposed to close at 5pm.




Innovation Campus, Wollongong University where the workshop held.
Remind me of IUJ...


Inside the Campus look similar to GRIPS ne...hehe...


In front of Hotel where i stayed...rubbish collection day?.....so funny ne....

Wollongong Beach and Habourfront....Pacific Ocean....


My Last day lunch......just 3 days workship I was hardly to survive. Could not imagine if it were 5 days workshop....???


On the way back to Sydney.,....

4 comments:

ou.sokpanha said...

Wow, amazing! very amazing!

Tom said...

Amazing? About what, Panha?

Rumony said...

How petty are you.... all of your memory are in Japan. You do miss Japan. I think you should propose APG to held in Japan/Tokyo in one day.... When will you come back?

Tom said...

Yes, I do miss JP.
I don't think that they ll accept my proposal. Ber accept men nos....oh oh...hehe....