Monday, April 5, 2010

All in Taiwan

1st Day: Chiang Kai Shek Memorial hall, First Lady garden and Royal Palace Museum

2nd, 3 rd and 4th Day: Study + my small b'day party at MJIB
Special thk to Mr. Lui and David who noticed my b'day and bought me a cake, a beautiful and delicious cake.


Big cake ne....

5th Day: Taipei 101 and Dansui pier
Fun with taking picture and riding bicycle


My colleagues asked me why I took photo with this number?
I said: just to show that now I'm in the 91th Floor of Taipei 101, 390m height from the ground...hehe...


Some foods I experienced there!

All the foods are: Traditional Taiwan noodle (s.o told), KFC, Sashimi, JP hot pot, Mongolian BBQ, and ...

* The most funniest and nice picture will post as soon as i get it*

11 comments:

Kunthea said...

A very nice garden, big cake, variety of food, riding bicycle and so on.....I must say very envious of your trip dorl heuy Tom....he he....

Tom said...

kom envious ey kon tea, u also have good time in Sydney der na...

ou.sokpanha said...

Wow, it's fantastic :-D Wish I have this kind of chance like you :-)

Kunthea said...

not enough te Tom unless you come back here again....he he...btw, where's my piece of cake?

Sotpolin said...

One word to say is WOW...Loy dol houey!!!

Tom said...

Kon tea: u said keep piece of cake for u until i go to ya place again...so wait tov na... :)

Panha & Polin: Thk very much na.

Kunthea said...

ok I'll wait for that day then.

TD said...

a youn euy,,wait tov,,,wait a ot tov...kikik..
Even me here,,ot ban eat cake neng phorng,,tom roam te cham Tom b in OZ again..haha...
Anyway,,if only i could b there too...

Tom said...

haha... oy her wait tov :)
Hope we can be there altogether one day...

Kunthea said...

barn barn men barch eat that cake kor barn der ory ter Thy & Tom eng mork ti nis....ter barn der te neng? I'm waiting for that day.

Tom said...

I also looking for that day der na kon Tea, oh also with a Mech.