Sunday, March 13, 2011

One of my dream.... ^ ^


Cannon Rebel T2i or EOS 550D
The complete set that I was waiting for.... ^ ^
 it's not really a complete set but it should be enough for me. 

Special thank to Dad for sponsoring me the 55-250mm Len , Bang Pheap for bringing me the body and 18-55mm Len (extra 18-55mm Len and bag from his friend) from the US, TD for helping me to buy Long nose bag (she complain me not putting her in here...sorry that i forgot it dear...) and Kundy for helping me to buy 55-250mm Len and Hood.

Thanks all to make my dream come true.... I know none of them check my blog, anyway thks so much. 

Got the Body and 18-55mm Len since 15 Jan. and the 55-250mm Len just got it last Friday.

4 comments:

Nita said...

You should specially thank to Nit Nut who allow you to test your camera..lolzzzz
Oy take their pic of new hair cut, ot take oy me te! yab mong

Tom said...

already took it with my phone ter ot torn ban post.

Sópheak said...

Wow wow, wanna become a professional camera woman? Hope I have a chance to be taken by your camera. Hehe... Many people love you. They can make your dream come true. Fantastic. Jealous nas nis. Kkkk...

Tom said...

no skill to be a professional camera woman te.... dont jealous ey, many ppl also love u too na.